The Top Lip Kit is your secret to a smooth and happy face. This little box includes all you’ll need to remove unwanted facial hair in the comfort of your own home. It has been developed specifically for sensitive skin, by professionals, to remove hair from the upper lip and chin. It can also help with a brow tidy.
Sustainable vegan beauty.
The Top Lip Kit is hand-made in the UK and is proudly Leaping Bunny approved. The sugar paste is 100% natural and all materials have been selected for as low an environmental impact as possible: Most can be recycled or reused.
Our facial hair removal kit is £14.95 with FREE P&P, only available in the UK.
- sugar paste
- barrier powder
- wooden spatulas
- full instructions
How to use the kit
Full instructions included. Here is quick demo of how to use our kit, simple, quick and easy, water-soluble.
Please see the leaflet for full instructions.
Who is this kit for?
Fed up with shaving, tweezing, epilating, threading, waxing, or nasty smelly creams? then this is for you, remove facial hair yourself. We know that it is particularly popular with anyone going through menopause who may have facial hair issues or anyone suffering from Polycystic ovary syndrome, often referred to as PCOS.
It is also great for you lovely people out there who wish to purchase more sustainable products. Purchasing our kit means you will not contribute to landfills. We have put this together using natural and low-impact materials and processes.
- using only UK companies
- saying no to single use plastic
- producing only what can be reused or recycled
- sourcing carefully to be kind to the planet
- keeping production in house to minimise environmental impact
- guaranteeing 100% natural ingredients
- adhering to the cruelty-free standards to support the end of animal testing
- producing only what is free from materials of animal origin or their traces
- gaining cruelty-free certification from Leaping Bunny (↗)
- continuing regular checks for purity of end product
- keeping our local shops open
- reducing our carbon footprint
- improving our local & UK economy
- supporting small independent businesses
- promoting sustainable practices in the UK